Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Danfoss ground source heat pump that has developed

I have a Danfoss ground source heat pump that has developed a problem . It is telling there is a low pressure error . And I have spotted a small leak . I would very much like someone to take a look at it .
JA: How old is your heat pump? Is it connected to a power switch (on the wall or in the air handler cabinet)?
Customer: It is 10 years old . And yes I have turned the power switch off .
JA: How long has this been going on with your heat pump? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has only just developed this problem . I tried turning it on and off but it starts then stops again .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No . I think it might be the central heating circuit . But I have to say I’m a women on my own who is not so tech minded . I was widowed 6 years ago .
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello again . What help can I expect?

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Whereabouts in the UK are you?

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi I no longer need you help thank you as I have an engineer coming to fix and service it . Thanks Marie-Claire Szczepanik

.

OK Marie-Claire. I hope that it gets fixed soon :-)

Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience: Owner at Self-employed