Airheatman
Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Honeywell CM927, 2013, 10 YEARS, The liquid crystal screen

Honeywell CM927
JA: How old is your Honeywell appliance?
Customer: 2013
JA: How old is your Honeywell unit?
Customer: 10 YEARS
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The liquid crystal screen has almost completely failed over the last 2 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can this be rectified or replaced with a more reliable thermostat?

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Heating and air conditioning has been my specialty for 46 years , so not much I can’t solve if given the opportunity. Please acknowledge each of my replies even if you are unable to perform a certain task I ask you to or if you were hoping for a different answer. Together I believe we can solve this and find the best solution for you.  I am working on several projects so allow a few minutes for me to reply between our correspondence. Note: You may be offered a phone call for an additional fee to discuss this with a technician along the way. This is a site generated offer and I am usually not available for phone calls. If you accept the offer, another expert may call if one is available .Meanwhile we can continue here.

Sorry you are having problems with your thermostat.

I am sure there is a newer model available. Tell me what it controls .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Electric underfloor heating

Looks like the T6 wireless will be today's comparable replacement model.

You can read about it at the link below.

https://heatingcontrols.honeywellhome.com/products/connected-smart-products/honeywell-home/T6R-7-day-wireless-programmable-thermostat/

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will the T6 pair with my existing Receiver?

No. Regardless of which one you choose, the entire system must be replaced, thermostat and receiver.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your advice

My pleasure. Good luck on a quick resolve.