How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Your Own Question
James, Developer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 9402
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
James is online now

We are trying to locate a valve actuator, the existing is

Customer Question

we are trying to locate a valve actuator, the existing is marked Siemens Landis & staefa 17581 A01-09. Can you advise on this please
JA: How old is your Siemens unit?
Customer: Unknown I am afraid, new client and just sent a photo of the existing unit
JA: What have you tried so far with your Siemens unit?
Customer: We have not yet visited site, the client asked us to get 3 new units and then attend
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just need to know if this or the equivalent is available please
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I just sent a photo of the existing unit
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Looking at the spec the equivalent is a SIEMENS STE72, you can normally pick them up for around £80 such as here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.