Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I use my thermostat manually but always too hot in here, its

I use my thermostat manually but always too hot in here
JA: What's the brand and model of your thermostat? How old is it?
Customer: its nearly one year old ecotec pro 30
JA: How long has this been going on with your thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just used it as instructed I couldn’t use the online salus so had to use manually. No one been here to actually show me
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no. Just had triple glazing in but that shouldn’t impact

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your thermostat problem. So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the exact model that you have, or attach a photo so that I can identify it. It might also come handy (later on) if you can tell me the make and model number of the boiler, and whether or not it's a combi.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Combi boiler Vaillant eco Tec pro 30
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No just cancel as never had any joy on this system

If you don't give me information about your thermostat, it will be impossible to give you specific guidance on using it.

If you have hot water, then it's likely that the boiler is functioning but the thermostat is not. If you don't have hot water, then there are basic checks to carry out to ensure that the fault isn't elsewhere. I will be happy to guide you through those basic checks. I'm not sure what else you expect from an online service.

Thank you for your rating.  I'm pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer.
Have a good weekend!