Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Vaillant geotherm runnung my underfloor heating.

Customer Question

I have a Vaillant geotherm runnung my underfloor heating. hot water i not flowing at the moment. apparently the "return is too high". what should I do?
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: the operating manual number isVWS002004200 00. INSTALED C. 7YEARS AGO
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: error noticed within last 24hrs. CH pressure was down to 0.7. I raised it to 1.5 at c.1800hrs
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nothing I can think of.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Please can you tell me more your underfloor heating? Do you have a separate controller and manifold? How many zones and room thermostats?

Expert:  Tim JA replied 8 days ago.

Good afternoon, I haven't heard back from you yet.
I suggest that you book a visit from the UFH installer, or the boiler servicing engineer if it hasn't been serviced in the last 12 months.
If you can give me some more information then I will be happy to guide you further.