Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

I’ve just replaced a thermostat which worked for a week and

Customer Question

I’ve just replaced a thermostat which worked for a week and now it’s not working this happened with the previous one hence me replacing it what else could it be
JA: Have you replaced your thermostat or parts of it before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: Yeah I’ve only just replaced it a week ago the previous one I replaced 3 years ago and it was fine
JA: How long has this been going on with your thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 4 or 5 weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 5 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. I have been a licensed HVAC contractor for 32 years and a veteran in the industry for 47 years. There is not much I cannot solve if you can work with me and provide the information I ask for. Please be patient as there may be delays between my replies because I may be working on several projects at once as well as managing my company. Along the way you will be offered a phone call for an additional fee. I am usually not available for phone calls so if you choose to accept the offer, if someone calls it is not likely to be me. Please understand that and if you accept the offer, be patient while you wait on someone to call and do not keep asking when someone will call as I have no control over that. However we can continue to work here as long as necessary. I am looking forward to answering your question and helping solve your problem.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your thermostat,

Give me a few more details. Model on the equipment it controls, model on thermostat and what you mean by not working.