Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Just got home and the central heating boiler is still

Hi just got home and the central heating boiler is still running even though
JA: What's the brand and model of your central heating? How old is it?
Customer: The timer is planned to go off at 0830 a WB green star 6 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: first time this morning, nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: obviously the house is like a sauna !! As it’s 1.5 hours over timer

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your heating problem. I'll just review your question in more depth and hopefully will be able to reply with the information you need. Please bear with me as it's quite busy here this morning.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I turn the power to the boiler off

It would be wise not to make a habit of doing that, but yes you can turn it off.

I suspect you have a thermostat fault, or a motorised valve fault. Is your boiler a combi, or do you have stored hot water?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Condenser boiler with mega flow system

It was good talking to you.  I now understand that you have a warranty for the whole heating system, provided by Worcester-Bosch.  To make a claim under that warranty please call 0330(###) ###-####/strong>, or visit the following web page:
https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/support/customer-support/book-a-breakdown
If for any reason you find that W-B is covering only the boiler, and not the fault that you now have, then feel free to continue posting on here and I will be happy to give you further guidance.