Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have not been able to work out the Honeywell thermostat,

Hi I have not been able to work out the Honeywell thermostat
JA: Do you know the model of your Honeywell thermostat? How old is it?
Customer: ST9100
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried working out how to at heating in the house but with no success and it is freezing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: how to set it to work properly

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

The ST9100 is a programmable timer, not a thermostat. Do you have another device/unit anywhere in the property?

Regarding the ST9100, if you set the slider to "Run", and change the operating mode to "CONT", then at least that should eliminate the ST9100 from the list of possible problems.

These are just some first steps, so please come back to me if the problem persists.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
it CM907