James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have an Mspa Tuscsany and the heater unit has an E1 error.

Customer Question

I have an Mspa Tuscsany and the heater unit has an E1 error. Ive cleaned it all as best I can but the heater starts and then goes in to error mode after 5 seconds. Can u repair it?
JA: Is your heater gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your heater? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 years old. Been happening for about 1 month. Ive tried blasting water through the system and cleaning tub.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It turns on after and starts up but then switches to E1 error. Makes the heating noise but doesnt heat up.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Its a hot tub heater
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

The E1 suggests a flow issue, if you remove the filter and start it do you get the same error?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The error still comes up without the filter.
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Right then it suggests a flow error, there are a few companies whom repair pumps in the UK. I would suggest giving JAMKAT Repairs a call on 01506 606103.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.