Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

We have a slight problem with our vaillant ecofit pure

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: we have a slight problem with our vaillant ecofit pure 825-835. There is possibley a small leak somewhere in the system which needs to be sorted. We have been shown how to adjust the system when F22 comes up and everything goes off. It is working but we are a bit concerned at it reads 42c. It seems rather high, There is no water or heating running at the moment.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Do you mean the model number, where would I find that. The boiler is about three years old.
JA: What happened just before your boiler displayed this message?
Customer: This morning the displayed F22 which is the fault number for low pressure,
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have adjusted it according to instructions from a British gas operative, we have done this many times and it works, it is just that we are concerned about the high temp reading of 45c.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We had a service recently, they said we should contact them again to get the leak looked at so that we don't have to keep adjusting the pressure ourselves
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your heating system problem.

I understand that you're concerned about the displayed temperature, but I would say that getting to the bottom of the water loss is a priority, because it's both the symptom of one problem and the cause of another one.

What is the current system pressure reading?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It's not showing, how do I find it?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It's ok husband has spoke to British gas, they are coming this afternoon.
Thanks for your help

OK, it's very good that you managed to get an appointment for today.

I'll leave this topic open, in case you have any follow-up questions.