Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My biler run out of gas so i put money on card its on down

Customer Question

My biler run out of gas so i put money on card its on down stairs but i cant turn on my boiler
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: 133
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried pressing the on switch
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just need to get gas back on
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your boiler problem.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the boiler, and whether or not it's a combi.

If you're not sure of the model, please attach a photo so that I can identify it - see the following guidance on attaching photos:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Also, it would be useful to know the current system pressure reading.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Its potterton promax ultra
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Please press and cold the reset button for 3 seconds, then release it.  The boiler should resume normal operation.