James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

What is Hvac? 10 years Eon heat sent me a letter requesting

Customer Question

What is Hvac?
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: 10 years Eon heat sent me a letter requesting that they carry out maintenance. This was booked for 16th June between 9 and 12. Nobody showed up. I was in all morning
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: What do you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I am not confused the engineer did not show
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Why did he not show. When do you intend to carry out the maintenance
Category: HVAC
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

What type of maintenance was planned?

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

The Heat Interface Unit may have needed updating or testing, with the modern units these can be done remotely, so some times they request access but if this is done remotely it means no visit is required, and only those which don't update remotely or report a faulty after update require a visit, so its easier to arrange access and not need it rather than find a customer not home and doesn't have hot water until a visit can be agreed.

You can verify a follow up visit is not required by calling 0345(###) ###-####/p>

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.