James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

A friend of mine has a overheating problem she is in

Customer Question

hello a friend of mine has a overheating problem she is in bulgaria can you give me a number that we cal call for emergencies
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: i dont know it snot mine can you give me a number
JA: The HVAC Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i thinh it has happened the last half hour i cannot tell i am not there exactly
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the saw it last 30 minutes they have turned of the heat system dose the serial number helps ?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a heating technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your having issues with your heating, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

What is the model number of the HVAC which is overheating and I assume its still outputting heat when the thermostat is turned down?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hey James, thanks for your help! Yes,it does, I switched off the electricity slit for the heater and I willll call technician tram in the morning,hope they can come asap and check it
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

In the first instance where the heating will not switch off I would check the programmer or thermostat as its likely this has a short and telling the HVAC unit to keep producing heat even when the target temp has been achieved

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.