James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Do you give advice if I need to buy a new gas boiler please.

Customer Question

JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live on the High Road Whetstone London. Thank you Mary Jackman
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I applied to have boiler serviced and the guy would not service boiler as it was discontinued and if it needed a n item to repair that would not be available
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i don’t know
Category: HVAC
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a heating technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your having issues with your boiler, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Prior to booking in a service recently when was it last serviced, and have you had any issues with your central heating or hot water to date?

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

There is no reason to not service a boiler if its been working as normal and you just seeking to have the boiler checked its running properly, as worst case a fault may be found and then a replacement boiler can be arranged if parts can not be sourced, as it may well be a part is required and still available (as not all parts are obsolete), and if its been working as required then no reason to think it will need parts as part of the service

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.