canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  Plumber and Handyman
64367226

I have a Stylec Tower Fan which now needs a service

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I do a service as the unit works but has no power of Airflow

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your Stylec tower fan. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

Unfortunately, I do not believe there are any parts readily available for your fan.

Therefore, the first step would be to contact the manufacturer to obtain any diagrams or parts. Otherwise, they may require you to send it directly to them for repair.

• The other option would be to disassemble it and inspect it to see if a thermal fuse may require replacing. Test thermal fuses or relays with a multimeter to see if replacement is necessary.

• You can find thermal fuses at any hardware store. This method of correcting the issue would require you to have the ability to use a multimeter and have some soldering skills.

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No thats fine I will contact manufacturer in the morning OK thanks

You are very welcome.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thats fine thank you!!

You are very welcome.