James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Pet advance. Rubber grommet at base of water tank needs

Pet advance. Rubber grommet at base of water tank needs refitting
JA: What's the brand and model of your water tank? How old is it?
Customer: Not sure how old, borrowed from daughter.Vax dual power pet advance carpet washer
JA: How long has this been going on with your water tank? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I filled the tank refitted Ithe tank and water leaked. The rubber grommet has become loose
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just how to refit the grommet

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

To confirm its the water seal at the base of the tank which has come away?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please cancel the call

No problem I will cancel the request for call.

The valve is not replaceable where it will not push back in place then a new tank would be required, you can can a replacement shipped under warranty by calling 0330(###) ###-####

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Since I cancelled the requested phone call which has still not been received, I request a refund of the£15.12 charged.

Where you have questions about charges or membership please contact Customer Services, as this is a technical forum with experts whom have no access to your account or billing information. You can find contact details for customer services on the Just Answer website and via the emails sent to you when signing up. Have a good day.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Call was cancelled due to time waiting. A solution was given but was incorrect and irrelevant.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.