James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My heating isn't working at all, Danfloss tp7001 Not sure

Hi my heating isn't working at all
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: Danfloss tp7001 Not sure how old it is
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well I thought it was because the time was wrong and was different from the boiler but sorted that and still isn't working about 2 month now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I don't think so

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Are you still getting hot water and what is shown on the boiler display?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No I ain't havnt since moved in but heating still worked, i will take a pic of boiler
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (1QQLTPZ)
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (5VM6MP2)
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (QZTQM64)

None of these pictures show a boiler

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (S52GTZ5)

Ok so you have an immersion system (electric boiler), the top controller shows the tank temp is at 50 degrees and secondry timer is off, I would ensure both are set to manually on and then check if the heating is working.

Most likely though you have a faulty zone valve if water is not circulating when there is demand which means a heating engineer will be required to fault find the electrics on this setup since no error is reported.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay thanks

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.