indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

My 2005 2.7 coupe has very hard suspension. Ive checked against

My 2005 2.7 coupe has very hard suspension. I've checked against another same model which has much softer and bouncier suspension. Has mine been adjusted?
Hi .

In some Models they came with racing suspension like Blistien which has a harder set up
are often used on the coupe .

Or the suspension you have has gone hard due to internal damage on each shock .

But if you can take a look and see which make of shock is fitted then this will make it easy to know if you have aftermarket race suspension fitted or not .

If you have original then they will need replacing ..

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

If you are not happy with this answer and still need further assistance then please don't rate just get back to me with the reply button .and I will help you or suggest another expert .
Kindest regards Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay. I understand. Thanks for your help
.Hi Greg.

Thank you and if you have any further question regarding this issue you may come back and ask.

Thank you and happy Easter .

Regards Greg