Nathan B
Nathan B, NVQ 3 qualified mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience as a motor mechanic including running my own garage.
27720961

I have a 2005 Tucson CRTD CDX AUTO the instrument cluster

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2005 Tucson CRTD CDX AUTO the instrument cluster illumination goes out when you turn the side/ main lights on. Can you help. Thanks *****
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello Barry,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please continue as I need an answer Barry

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Most common is a faulty heaight switch was this checked ? Also any aftermarket electronics added to the vehicle ?