Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Dri vers seat belt warning light does not go out alarm

Customer Question

dri vers seat belt warning light does not go out alarm sounds stops after about 60 secs but light stays on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually, this is due to a fault with the seat belt buckle itself needing to be replaced.The buckle fails internally causing this issue here.You would need to have the wiring checked leading to the buckle to see if any wiring is at fault and if all wiring is o.k. usually, the buckle has to be replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Five days to get a answer don’t think I will use u again.and did not like the way u sign people up to monthly subs.

I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.Unfortunately, it is out of my hands on the offers the web site offers customers here.I am just here to help with the customer's questions to try and help resolve the issue or at least get a good direction to go in to resolve the issue.Once again I do apologize for the delay and if there is anything else I can help with on this let me know.

Thanks Pete