Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Hyundai 130. My remote does not work I have got in by using

Customer Question

Hyundai 130. My remote does not work I have got in by using the key but the start button does not recognise the remote but just activates the alarm. Do I need to pair the key to the car and if so how?Regards Graham
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to an internal electrical fault with the remote itself.If the remote has a fault it will cause this issue here and it would need to be replaced and programmed.This will have to be checked/tested by a shop or dealer to see if it needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete