sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Hyundai ix20 air con blower resistor location

Customer Question

Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How do you get to it
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
WillI get a reply
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are you going to respond
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
OK I'll wait 24hrs
Same time tomorrow
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today. In some cases, I may need more info to assist better. I apologize for any delay.
I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long. If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Do you have a picture of your model vehicle as well as a picture of the blower motor and resistor?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I give up
I'll find the resistor my self
Thanks sorry to trouble you.

What year is your model here?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
2011
I can't see the motor or resistor because I can't get cover off

O.k., I thought I would have the info on this but I don't show this info for your model year vehicle.

Unfortunately, this is all of the info I have on this myself here.Others here may be able to help further on this with the information you need.I will opt out and open your question up to everyone else here to see if they can help with this.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I found the resistor drivers side of course near fan motor
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Too late
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 days ago.

Dear customer, we are sorry for not attending your query sooner and faster, to give you the position. I want to give you my most sincerely ***** ***** this.