Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2017 Santa Fe endurance and tow a large twin axle

Customer Question

I have a 2017 Santa Fe endurance and tow a large twin axle caravan Miro 1440kg
After three years of towing with a Touareg I find the Santa Fe very soft and willowy in the suspension to the point of being uncontrollable also steering is very vague
Can I do anything to firm up the suspension?
The endurance does not have steering wheel mounted steering mode button ( active cruise button there) can I adjust the steering some other way without driving in sport mode
Thanks iain
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, it's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

This weekend I was sorting out some personal issues please excuse me Do you still need help?

Thanks in advance.