indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

I've bought a hyundai terracan 2 weeks ago. I went out

I've bought a hyundai terracan 2 weeks ago. I went out started it up and pulled away when the engine started vibrating it lost power and the engine management light came on .previous owner in last 5 months had injectors changed ,clutch and fly wheel changed.its done 82000 miles .any suggestions as to what might be wrong .cheers
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm willing to wait

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi John .

Okay in your case you will have to get hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for malfunction codes .

When the check engine light came on this means the management system has seen and stored a malfunction code.

From the code or codes you will then know what is causing you the problem and be able to repair .

Now the problems you could have will probably be in the fuel delivery system or air intake .

cam crank sensors temp sensors etc etc , this is why it best to diagnose with a code reader or good scan tool .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .

This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page.

1 Star=Bad, Tells the website I was rude and disrespectful.
You paid but expert is not paid.
Does not result in a refund and you no longer need help.

2 Star=Poor, Tells the website all my answers were wrong.
You paid, but expert is not paid,
.
3-4-5 Star = Okay, Good, Excellent .
I am paid from your deposit as you agree with my answer.

You can get back to me anytime as the question will not close.

Please understand I do not work for JustAnswer.com , I work for You and I am paid only by You. Please reply as much as needed.

Rgds Greg

indy-tech, Import tech
Experience: Work on all import vehicles