Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My Hyundai i20 has started bleeping twice when I start the

Customer Question

My Hyundai i20 has started bleeping twice when I start the engine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is a total con, I have already paid the £12 that was quoted and now your asking for more, what a joke, I will put this on YouTube to let people know
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.
i would like to help you. Do you now where the bleeping comes from?
I want to know to give you a little more accurate answer. Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The beeping sounds as if it was straight in front of me on the dashboard

Dear customer, could you express me a little better how is this sound, can you distinguish it? As if it were some type of alarm, in terms of the operation of the engine, it does not present any kind of inconvenience with the ignition?
If you can upload a video to YouTube and share the link with me in this chat, so I can verify for myself how is the sound that is producing.
That would be really helpful because i want to make sure about this noise.
Thank yo very much