Nathan B
Nathan B, NVQ 3 qualified mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience as a motor mechanic including running my own garage.
27720961

Diesel mixing with engine oil ,injectors overhauled,diesel

Customer Question

diesel mixing with engine oil ,injectors overhauled,diesel pump oil seal changed and dpf filter insides removed as suspicion was that it could be blocked ,while all this work was going to be done i made the decision to rebuild the whole engine pisto rings crank bearings valve seals grind valves etc ,abut upon staring the car i have exactly the same problem what i started with
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

how many miles have your car?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
24,000

Dear customer, I am sorry about what is happening and noted that your vehicle has very little mileage to see a complete engine repair done. I would like to know if you replaced the valve rubbers and rings, I would also like to know if you checked the EGR valve and the valve PCV of the vehicle

I would also like to know the exact model of your Hyundai.
Thanks in advance