Nathan B
Nathan B, NVQ 3 qualified mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience as a motor mechanic including running my own garage.
27720961

My wife drove a flood patch in the road in our 2011 i10 and

Customer Question

My wife drove a flood patch in the road in our 2011 i10 and since the ABS came on and the park brake light intermittently
Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: It is the brake system light too
Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Hyundai?
Customer: i10
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well I would like to fix it myself to save money. But if the brake light is on does this mean it is the rear wheel sensor only that is a problem
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Dont think so
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The brake system light usually comes about 5-10 minutes into the journey and then remains on until the car is parked
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, after this light is ON, do you have any kind of mechanical fault?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No everything appears fine