sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Oil been dripping on ground but its fresh oil and its on top

Customer Question

oil been dripping on ground but its fresh oil and its on top of gear box we were told it was a manufactures fault its been done dut seems like they have not had gear box out to put a seal in which is where it was coming from to me that should have all been done not just skirted over is this a fault from the maker and should it have had the whole gear box taken out to get to the problem ?
Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?
Customer: no it it still its only 4 years old and still under warranty
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: i 20 and64
Assistant: What year is your Hyundai?
Customer: 64
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its been in hyundai but because we did.not want everything done what was suggested we were waiting for our pension money going in bank and on the list it said we declined getting job done but it should have been done anyway under warranty I am waiting for invoice coming to see what exactly has been done it was in 2 days and I dont know if that would be enough time to remove gear box e t c so I have my doughts as to what has been done just wanted to know if this was a fault with makers
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it seems to be taking a long time to answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I ask what the delay is please we are going to the garage and I would like to know your answer before we go thankyou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sentthis question at10 29 and it said it would be answered in 8 minutes it is now 12 50
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, i would like to know the reg number to see if the car have a recall for this issue?
Anyway if you declined the work or not, as the car is still under warranty, the problem must be corrected by the Hyundai Garage.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It’s all been sorted out now thanks

Great dear customer, i am glad your problem is now sorted.
Is there anything else in which i could help you?
Thanks in advance.