Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 2016 Hyundai i10 LHD and am re registering

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Hyundai i10 LHD and am re registering (importing ) to UK, I am having trouble obtaining the front complete lighting units to comply for it to have the correct headlights. Suposedly there are a possible 4 versions and using the VIN number the garage would only get the LHD version.
Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Please re read my question
Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Hyundai?
Customer: i10
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I want my local Hyundai dealer in Blackpool to supply and fit
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No its just to replace the front lighting units which is required to re register
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please carry on
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today. In some cases, I may need more info to assist better. I apologize for any delay.
I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Usually, the dealer can look up the light configuration for your model for the lights you need in the country you are registering it with. If not they can usually contact their parts hotline to get the info on which lights you will need and any other components to make this work.

If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above). You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question. I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks, Pete