Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I Have a Hyundai F2 Evolution year 2000. I ,t have a touch

Customer Question

Hi Mike,
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: I Have a Hyundai F2 Evolution year 2000. I don,t have a touch key or fob key for this car lost / not working. I need to get this problem sorted out a.s.a.p or the car will be scrapped. Mileage is only 59k. It states that it has a cobra thatchem alarm system. I have tried to find this hardware but only found a Hyundai control unit and a Hyundai immobiliser? Not thatchem.
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: I have changed the battery but the fob does not respond.
JA: What year is your Hyundai?
Customer: Hyundai 2000 F2 Evolution year March 2000,
JA: Are you fixing your March yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need to get a new control unit and new touch and fob keys. Is this possible.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need help with some information, thank you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, what part do you need to locate?
Thanks in advance.