Nathan B
Nathan B, NVQ 3 qualified mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience as a motor mechanic including running my own garage.
27720961

I've a second generation hyundai santa fe 2012 and the doors

Customer Question

Hi mike,
I've a second generation hyundai santa fe 2012 and the doors locks are occasionally not locking, i think it's a dodgy relay as it's affecting all doors. Can you tell me where it is?Brian
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, is just with the central locking button or with the key fob is happening as well?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Jose,
Thanks for getting back to me. Im not near the car at the moment but will be able to check in the next hour or so. Thanks. Brian.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Sebastian, is the total for a call 18euro or it that on to of the 15euro already? The for lock switch on the drivers door is also behaving the same. Only locking some of the doors. Different doors ea. time. Thanks.

I apology.
The realy is located below left side of dashboard. The relay may be the relay number 3 or 6 but it is better to check them all.

Let me know if you could find it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Sebastian, Thanks for getting back to me. I'll check tomorrow evening and tell you how i get on.

Did you check the relays dear customer?