Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

I got no spare wheel with my 2016 Hyundai Tucson was just

Customer Question

I got no spare wheel with my 2016 Hyundai Tucson was just wondering would a wheel from a Hyundai ix35 fit the Tucson
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: Perfect just steering kinda sticks a little bit
JA: Are you fixing your Tucson yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well as for the spare wheel I've tried getting a second hand wheel but can not be got as for the steering I put grease on the steering wheel knuckles
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it thanks
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Stephen Rothwell replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is Steve and I am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade, hopefully I can help.

The IX35 had a couple of variations of wheel, with either a 16" or 17" rim. the Tuscan has the same options, so provided you use the same as fitted to yours i.e 16" or 17" rim then it should fit ok.

There is also the option to buy a spare from this company click here who will supply the correct unit you require.

Greaseing the steering knuckles is a good idea and hopefully the grease should work its way in and free the joints.

I hope this answers your question but do please feel free to ask any further details by replying to this thread.

If this does answer your question please click accept and rate me, this allows me to continue, even

after clicking accept I can continue to answer details on the question by replying to this thread.

Many Thanks

Steve