sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

No power using remotes or power button. Car is charged but

Customer Question

No power using remotes or power button.
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Car is charged but after leaving overnight now does not switch on.
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: Kona Electric 2020
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am in Eersel
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, what does the car do when you try to start it?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 days ago.

Dear customer, if the car does not start despite being charged it is advisable to check the following factors, firstly, the starter motor relay, the battery connections, the starter motor connections, that there are no blown fuses and that the immobiliser system is not activated, these checks are quite simple but may require certain tools if you do not have them I can recommend an expert to do these checks for you, remember that it is also advisable to make a check of the ignition system, whether the key cylinder or the connections of the starter button.

If you wish to elaborate further on your question, please reply to my previous message and let me know what revisions you have made.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian