Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

i got a three years student visa into the country, and I attended

i got a three years student visa into the country, and I attended for one year, then i stop going to school and started working full time, eventually i got marry to a british girl and also she pregnant and visa will expire in january 2013, then i want to apply for my residence permit, so what is probability that the application we be considered
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

When is your baby due? Do you have other children? What does your girlfriend do for a job?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

baby is due in febuary, i don't have any children, and my girlfriend work in nursery

You could apply to remain on the basis of 'private and family life' under the Human Rights Act.

I would say you have a reasonable chance of success.

You should get your application in quickly if your visa is due to expire.

Also you may have seen the government is proposing to grant an amnesty. This is not guaranteed but the sooner you get the application in the better your chances of staying.