How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cityguru Your Own Question
cityguru, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13329
Experience:  Approved Immigration Expert.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
cityguru is online now

hi can you please tell me if my husband can show company accounts

Customer Question

can you please tell me if my husband can show company accounts to get extension under HSMP or he need his personal account only.

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 5 years ago.
Hi thanks for your question. Can you explain a little more. If your husband is here under the HSMP scheme and needs to renew or extend he should be applying either for settlement or to switch to tier 1. When did he first enter , how long has he been on HSMP and when does it expire. What is he doing? What company are you talking about?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hi he came in uk 2004 under student then he changes catagory to HSMP in 2009. he runs a bussiness for websites

Expert:  cityguru replied 5 years ago.

So when is he due to renew his HSMP? If he only entered that category in 2009 then he either has to switch to tier 1 or apply for settlement and he needs 5 years in HSMP or with a work permit to apply for settlement. What is he applying for now?