How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My husband lives in the caribbean and I would like to apply

Customer Question

My husband doesnt live in the UK, can I apply for his settlement in here?


Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to answer your question and would be grateful if you could increase the value of the question.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am quite disappointed that my query hasn't been answered and I have paid £11.00. I read you info and it stated that if I wasn't pleased with my reply I wouldn't have to pay. No satisfied info or reply and a request to up my payment. I seriously think that I will go elsewhere and maybe get a consultation.