How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi Im an egyptian national with a valid uk residence visa

Customer Question

Hi I'm an egyptian national with a valid uk residence visa as an eea family member endorsed by the ukba I need to know if I need a visa to travil to hungry thanks
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

No visa required if you are travelling with the EEA national or joining the EEA national if they are already in Hungary, see here for more information:

Hope this helps