How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Good afternoon. Im from Panama country and Im married a

Customer Question

Good afternoon. I'm from Panama country and I'm married a british citizen 4 years ago. I'mnot living here permanently, but come to stay with him for 4 or 6 months every year (he travels to my country for 3 or 4 months as well.)

I'd like to know if I have any benefit for being his wife (like using the N H S or bus card -we're retired) even though I'm not living here permanent or any other benefit I can claim

Thanks a lot for your help Elida Merritt (My husband's name Donald Merritt
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Do you intend to remain only visiting the UK or do you wish to live here with him permanently?