How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

1) i have C Visit business Visa for 10 years can i Open Bank

Customer Question

1) i have C Visit business Visa for 10 years can i Open Bank Account in Uk

2) can i start our business in uk hear

3) if i can start our business thin how i can stay more then 6 month
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

To answer your queries:

1) yes, you may open a UK bank account;

2) yes, you may incorporate a business in the UK but you may not work in the UK;

3) if you wish to stay for more than 6 months or work in the UK, you require another visa e.g. under Tier 1 of the points based scheme as an entrepreneur:

your 10 year visitor visa is liable may be revoked if you are found to be in breach of its conditions.

Hope this helps-please leave feedback