How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now

My girlfriend has applied for right to remain in england for

Customer Question

My girlfriend has applied for right to remain in england for 2 and a half years but she has been rejected I am a British citezen and so is OUR daughter surly under human rights my daughter has a right to be in england and her mum has a right to be here . Her mother has been hher twice now on visit visa and we have always followed the rules set by immigration law is this worth appealing against or do we accept my daughter of 3 years old is guna loose her mother
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
What application was made and what was the basis for refusal?

What nationality is your girlfriend?

How much time has been spent living together as man and wife during the last 2 years or more?

What are the reasons for your wife living overseas and coming here on visit visas?

You have offered a relatively low amount for what might be quite a big question.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
If you want assistance then please answer the questions that have been asked or I cannot help you.