How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My name is XXXXX XXXXX once a student but i have withdrawn

Customer Question

My name is XXXXX XXXXX once a student but i have withdrawn my school, i still have two more years in my visa, my question is, is there going to be a problem when i want to apply for resident permit since i am no longer schooling?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

You will need to leave the UK if you are no longer studying as per the conditions of your visa. It does not matter that you have 2 years remaining, you lose the right to remain in the UK one you stop studying I am afraid.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i mean if it is going to affect my resident permit application cos i am currently married to an EU member

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.
No, in that case it will not affect your resident permit application.

All the best