How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now

I am a student here in UK with 15 months visa with no work

Customer Question

I am a student here in UK with 15 months visa with no work permit, I have girlfriend in Slovakia but we haven't met and she can't come here to England and we will love to get married.... My questions is can i go to Slovakia for visit then marry her there?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
You need to check with the Slovakian High Commission to determine whether or not you can go there without a visa and whether or not you are allowed to get married there.

Slovakian Embassy:

There is nothing stopping her coming to the UK if she wishes to do so and she does not require a visa to do so.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris,

I note that you have viewed the answer that I gave but you appear to have forgotten to rate the service that I provided.

Please remember to get this done - it not only helps me but it also helps other users by letting them know the level of service they can expect to receive.

If you feel that you need further clarification then you can of course ask.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
If you require further clarification then please feel fee to ask, but if the information provided has answered your question then please take the time to confirm and rate the service that was provided to you.