How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now

my husband is Pakistan I need to get him over iv got 6 children

Customer Question

my husband is Pakistan I need to get him over iv got 6 children 5 are indiependents iv am on incomsport and I got to take my kids to school then bring them back I need my husband hear very badly some go to hige school some go primery schooli need your help please please help out
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
What is your nationality?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.


Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what more information do u need
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
To bring your husband to the UK he will need to obtain a Spouse Visa:

You will need to meet a financial requirement in order for him to qualify. You should be able to demonstrate income for the last 12 months of at least £18,600 before tax. The financial requirement can also be met by significant savings or a combination of savings and your salary:

Please remember to rate the service that I have provided.