How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now

I have general immigration question relating to UK immigration.

Customer Question

I have general immigration question relating to UK immigration. Currently, my wife and i are compiling an application for Further leave to remain using the FLR (M) FORM. As i understand it, as this is the first such application using this route, is it correct that we complete and send the application (with fee) and then upon reciept they then send out a reference code allowing us to book an appointment for biometrics to be taken?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
Even if it was an extension the same process for an in-country application would apply - you send the application and then you will get a letter asking for biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) to be submitted at a Post Office.