How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am a business man, I am a share holder in a company based

Customer Question

I am a business man, I am a share holder in a company based in the UK as well as owner of a company back home, I have been trading with many companies since 2012. I was living in the UK as a PhD student for six years. I finished my study and start business with UK companies.
would you please advice me what kind of visa can help me to continue my business?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hi Khaled,

Are you a majority shareholder in the company in the UK?

Kind regards,

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,