How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cityguru Your Own Question
cityguru, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13329
Experience:  Approved Immigration Expert.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
cityguru is online now

hello im romenian and have a litel boy hi5 im marrid his fathe

Customer Question

hello im romenian and have a litel boy hi5 im marrid his fathehis a british cetezen 1 year a goo but wi been together for 13 years what papier work i need to bicome a british cetezen in uk and what can i aplai fore anational insorent nr

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
HiThanks for your question . Can you provide little more detail please. how long have you been resident in the Uk? On what basis were you here? Do you have permanent residence ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I'm not a rezident in uk I'm romenian I been hie bifore wi work together in a circus I been hier whive working permit viza wend I have my liter boy I stop working but the'romenian dirent need a viza only if u work my hasbant his a British cetezan no me but now I will lake to go bk to work and have a national insorent nr and bee a uk rezident thank you
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. If you are not resident in the UK then you have no right to British Citizenship. You need to be continuously resident for 5 years to get citizenship

You are free to come and work in the UK as an EU citizen in any event. You do to need any permission to come to the uk to work

I am afraid that the fact that your husband and child are british does not give you the special rights to British Citizenship. Yu have to meet the residence qualification first.

Please let me know if you have further questions