How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Dear Solicitors, I started living in the UK since 2000.

Customer Question

Dear Solicitors,

I started living in the UK since 2000. I got my Indefinite Leave in 2005. From then on I have been off and on staying in the U.K. Now if I have to apply for Citizenship it says that I have to be in the country for 5 years to apply for Citizenship. I have not been staying in the country for longer times as I had a project abroad but it is not concerned with any organization of the U.K. It was a self employed contract. My question is, are there any ways to get my citizenship any sooner than 5 years? Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law