How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

A Lumembourg company, working on behalf of EMA (European Medical

This answer was rated:

A Lumembourg company, working on behalf of EMA (European Medical Agency) wants to hire (1-2 yr contract) a contractor from a company incorporated in the province of British Columbia, Canada to work in the EMA London office at Canary Wharf. Is a skilled worker UK visa required or is some other type of EU or UK work permit applicable in this situation.

What is the nationality of the contractor?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Thank you,

Yes, the contractor will require a UK work visa. See here:

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you