How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

In 2007, we arrived with her husband to the UK. Over three

Customer Question

In 2007, we arrived with her husband to the UK. Over three years we lived in Redruth (Cornwall) we worked both in Tulipia. Born son in 2009. For almost three years live in West Bromwich (near Birmingham) It will be in January. Over two years ago we filed papers to Consilu for social housing. We have been given a number, I'll send the relevant papers. We waited in line, we indicated we were interested to look flat. 1 ONCE watched a flat-but gave up.
Currently, send us the applications on home who pointed BUT! We are commanded to document five years of living in the municipality (Sandwell)
My question:
Since I do not live in Sandwell five years or in accordance with the law is to deprive us home about who we do this? And writing a letter with a list of people waiting? You'll be punished for it, with August we moved from one municipality to of 2nd in the UK.
We are surely more than 6 years in the UK. I would add that we do not have any family in Sandwell.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am not sure what it is that you wish to know?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Thank you,