How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX question is regarding

Customer Question

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX
my question is regarding my sister and her children. my sister got married about 6 years ago to my cousin. he applied for her visa and once the visa was granted he did not took her in uk but took her uk after almost 22 months of the visa was granted. over here he kept her in kind of house arrest where she was not even allowed to meet any of her relatives and she was not allowed to talk to her parents. she lived in uk for around three years and she had two children who were born in Coventry. after three years her husband told her that he's taking her to Pakistan to visit parents. she went there and one fine morning her husband left her with the children at his parents' house and flew back to uk. its been two years now that she's in Pakistan, she never had an access to her passport as her husband kept it in his own custody so she's not sure whether she has got indefinite leave to remain in uk or not and top of all both her children aged 5 and 3.5 are british nationals and they are living with my parents in village which is really hard for them as there are no health or educational facilities. my father is a farmer and its very hard for him to feed them as well. I wana know what could be done about this?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

She would have had to sign thr ILR application forms to ILR. Is she not able to remember doing this?

Kind regards

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Are you able to respond to my above post to enable me to answer please?

Kind regards,